22 August 2012
Find out the secrets of Best Factory success
Top industrialists will reveal the secrets of becoming Britain's top factory at this year's Best Factory Awards (BFA) on 28 September.
Former winners Terry Carmichael of Thorn Lighting and Ralph Seidler of Siemens will head up the How to Become a Best Factory seminar.
The duo will join Professor Mike Sweeney of Cranfield School of Management to debate the magic formula behind manufacturing excellence.
The How to Become a Best Factory Seminar will take place from 9.30am -11.30am on 28 September as a prelude to the main BFA Awards ceremony.
The panelists will deliver practical, profit boosting tips from their own improvement journeys.
Key topics include:
• How to turn a very good factory into a world class one
• How to create a culture of over achievement and total engagement among your workforce
• Which continuous improvement techniques work best and whether 5S is really the foundation of excellence
• How to deal with dissenters
• How to deal with setbacks and use them to spur further improvements
The How to Become a Best Factory seminar is back following a hugely successful debut at the 2011 Best Factory Awards.
This year's event has been made ticket only to avoid the overcrowding issues experienced last year.
Book now to secure your place at the How to become a Best Factory seminar and avoid disappointment.
Call Julie Knox on 01322 221144 to book now or click the link below to book online:
Cranfield School of Management
Siemens Magnet Technology Ltd
Thorn Lighting Ltd
This material is protected by Findlay Media copyright
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the