17 April 2012
Plant & Asset Management 2012 - 17-19th April 2012 – NEC Birmingham
If you are a plant, works or maintenance engineer then you should visit Plant & Asset Management 2012 (NEC Hall 3, Birmingham, 17-19 April 2012). Entry is free of charge and once inside you'll find the show covers the very latest in condition monitoring, health and safety, training, CMMS, energy efficiency, handling & storage plus much more….
Supported by 'The Institution of Diagnostic Engineers', 'Maintenance & Engineering Magazine' and 'Plant & Works Engineering' magazines you can see the following and much more at Plant & Asset Management 2012:
• Asset Management systems, bearings, lubrication, boilers and burners, buildings and property maintenance, CMMS, condition monitoring, contract maintenance.
• Energy management, handling & storage, health & safety
• Facilities management, generators, industrial cooling and Industrial rental equipment
• Security and fire prevention, sensors, probes and tools, leak detection equipment
• Training and thermal imaging
• Water/waste management Featuring
• World-class suppliers from around the world
• Full programme of FREE technical seminars organised and supported by RoSPA with top class speakers offering expert insight and practical advice on the issues that affect you the most
• Co-located with Drives and Controls, Air-Tech, IFPEX (The International Fluid Power Exhibition), Electrex, IP&EE and MACH.
To book, click here
Plant & Asset Management
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the sales team.