13 June 2017
Manufacturing Management Conference
The 2017 Manufacturing Management Conference will debate the smart factory of tomorrow, help UK managers harness the power of their employees, and discuss process efficiency - the role of lean methodologies and manufacturing flow in boosting lineside KPIs
Works Management brings you a two-day masterclass on combining new tech with employee-led innovation and lean process. Start creating the factory of tomorrow, today...
What will I learn?
Uncover what Industry 4.0 means in practice on the factory floor, learn the leadership skills to win round change-resistant operators and how to fine-tune 5S.
Attend and discover a blueprint for bringing together people, process and plant (the 3Ps) to bring an immediate boost to productivity back on site.
Deep-dive coaching on:
- Engaging your employees in CI and managing conflict
- Demistifying Industry 4.0/The Internet of Things and how you can use technology to enhance factory KPIs
- Deploying 5S, Six Sigma, lean, hoshin planning and kaizen
- Smarter maintenance strategies to optimise production kit
Listen, learn and go-see...
This conference is steeped in the lean principle of gemba, or 'go-see'. We will take you out of the auditorium and into a leading factory to see world-class in action,
- Pick a factory from five top sites
- Trial a 3D virtual reality cave used by BAE Systems to train up engineers
- Select your choice of deep-dive workshops (people, process or plant themed) according to your areas of interest
- Listen to keynote speakers from top manufacturing operators
- Enjoy a three-course conference dinner, drinks reception, and one night at the 4* Worsley Park spa hotel for...
Just £695 before 28 April at early bird booking rate (£795 thereafter)
For more information, visit www.mmconference.co.uk
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the sales team.