29 October 2012
8th Annual European Manufacturing Strategies Summit in Düsseldorf
The European Manufacturing Strategies Summit is the only event of its kind that offers you the opportunity to tailor your learning agenda. With choice from the largest variety of topics covered in dept through 3 focus streams, 60 speakers and 15+ interactive workshops. Over 300 lean, operational excellence, continuous improvement, engineering and production experts will be attending the summit to ensure they leave with the skills required to build growth into their organisation.
Reasons to attend EMS 2012:
• Hear from Gartner on manufacturing strategies for future growth and competitive advantage
• Understanding the true philosophy of sustaining a lean culture of excellence
• Find out how Robert Bosch has successfully develop a detailed strategy for process measurement within their largest plant worldwide
• Discuss future factory strategies, innovation and collaboration from leading companies: Volkswagen and L'Oréal
• Learn the processes and techniques implemented by Shingo Prize winners, Goodyear and Rexam who will showcase their winning strategies in operational excellence
• Attend our prestigious 6th Annual Strategic Manfacturing Awards recognised leaders in manufacturing. Nominate your company entries close on 20th August.
View the full programme at http://www.ems-summit.com/programme.asp
As special client you are entitled to a 25% discount if you want to attend the event. Simply book online: ems-summit.com/EMSEFQM
Alternatively, email Marcia Ardila for more information on Marcia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 29th – 31st October 2012
Special 25% discount to Work Management subscribers. Book your place here: ems-summit.com/EMSEFQM
Event organiser: WTG Events
This material is protected by Findlay Media copyright
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the